Join us for A United Day of Hope!
PADDLE for MENTAL HEALTH 2nd annual 5K virtual paddle is happening Saturday, May 22nd., 2021. Please help us build awareness and funds, by JOINING OUR PADDLE OR MAKING A DONATION!
1) Register for Paddle on Paddleguru: https://paddleguru.com/races/PaddleForMentalHealthVirtual5K2ndAnnual
2) Share Paddle Event with your Friends & Family.
3) Select a local waterway in your area to paddle.
4) Paddle 5K (3.2 miles) & take photos.
5) Have fun!
6) If you can't paddle consider a Donation to our NAMI Team: https://www.namiwalks.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.team&teamID=42478
Let’s team up for NAMIWalks Your Way 2021! Join our team or support us with a donation. Together, we can do something powerful about achieving Mental Health for All.
NAMI is the nation's largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families affected by mental illness. NAMIWalks promotes awareness of mental health, raises funds for NAMI’s free, top-rated programs, and builds community by letting people know they are not alone.